San Andreas (2015) Full Movie Download


In the aftermath of a massive earthquake in California, a rescue-chopper pilot makes a dangerous journey across the state in order to rescue his daughter.

Director: Brad Peyton

Writers: Carlton Cuse (screenplay), Andre Fabrizio (story), 1 more credit »

Stars: Dwayne Johnson, Carla Gugino, Alexandra Daddario | See full cast and crew » 

Genres:
 Download


Storyline

In the aftermath of a massive earthquake in California, a rescue-chopper pilot makes a dangerous journey across the state in order to rescue his daughter.


User Reviews

I don't tend to write many review's but if something is generally fantastic/under appreciated or horribly wrong in every way I will write about it, I recently watched San Andreas I seen the trailer's and thought it was a film to watch and it was.

I was not disappointed the cast where phenomenal playing their role's which is not a surprise considering the cast. The special effects where incredible. It's the kind of film that will shock you, make you feel joyous, happy, sad and a whole range of other emotions, it is the ultimate survival story.

I have seen many film's with a similar storyline but this film tops all of those just when you think the worst is over, something worse happens it just keeps giving, I was glued to my seat watching I didn't want to miss a second. This is a 10/10 film in my opinion but don't take my word for it check it out for yourself.
San Andreas (2015) Full Movie Download San Andreas (2015) Full Movie Download Reviewed by Limon Ahmed on 4:00:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Support: HD MOVIES KING | HD MOVIES POINT | HD KING